1975 Ferrari 308 GT4
Auction OverReserve Not Met
Ownership Verified by PocketList
CarFax® Report Available
- Highest Bid$37,000 by Angelo Z
- Ends OnAuction Over
- 2 mins!
Jeremy CThu, Feb 2, 2023 10:13 PM
- BidAngelo ZThu, Feb 2, 2023 10:04 PM02/02/23 10:04 PM$37,000
- BidFrank MThu, Feb 2, 2023 8:39 PM02/02/23 8:39 PM$36,000
- BidAngelo ZThu, Feb 2, 2023 7:38 PM02/02/23 7:38 PM$35,000
- Only 4 hours left. I feel like this should get some last minute action.
Jeremy CThu, Feb 2, 2023 6:07 PM
- Gated shifter plus Connolly tan leather is mint!
Jeremy CFri, Jan 27, 2023 6:34 PMThanks Jeremy! The car really is in immaculate condition. We would be happy to send you contact information of several notable, third-party references who have experience and history with the car throughout its life and restoration.
Ferrari D (Seller)Fri, Jan 27, 2023 6:41 PM
- San Diego, California, US
- Model308 GT4
- Engine3 liter DOHC V8
- TransmissionManual 5-speed
- ExteriorRossa Corsa
- Thu, Feb 2, 2023 10:04 PM$37,000
- Thu, Feb 2, 2023 8:39 PM$36,000
- Thu, Feb 2, 2023 7:38 PM$35,000
How it Works
- You must register to place a bid.
- All bids are verified by a credit card hold to ensure commitment of potential buyers. When a bid is placed, we place a hold on the credit card on file for $5,000. When the auction closes, the hold is released for all bidders who didn’t win the vehicle.
- Sniping protection extends the auction clock by two minutes each time a bid is placed in the auction’s final moments. The auction isn’t over until two full minutes have elapsed since the highest bid was placed.
- If the auction reserve is met when the listing ends (or the auction is no reserve), PocketList provides the seller and winning bidder with each others’ contact information inside the PocketList platform.
- Sellers pay a $100 listing fee for our white glove concierge listing service. There are no other seller fees on PocketList.
- Buyers pay a 3% fee on top of the final sale price to PocketList, with a minimum of $250, and capped at $5,000.