2015 Ferrari California (15,700 mi)
Auction OverReserve Not Met
Ownership Verified by PocketList
CarFax® Report Available
- Highest Bid$100,000 by Angelo Z
- Ends OnAuction Over
- BidAngelo ZMon, Feb 6, 2023 3:04 PM02/06/23 3:04 PM$100,000
- What are these currently going for on Classic.com? Comps?
Jeremy CThu, Feb 2, 2023 6:00 PM$125,000-$150,000 with similar mileage on classic.com
Ferrari D (Seller)Thu, Feb 2, 2023 9:10 PM
- St. Augustine, Florida, US
- Engine3.9-L V-8 DOHC 32V
- Transmission7-Speed Automatic
- ExteriorRosso Corsa
- Mon, Feb 6, 2023 3:04 PM$100,000
How it Works
- You must register to place a bid.
- All bids are verified by a credit card hold to ensure commitment of potential buyers. When a bid is placed, we place a hold on the credit card on file for $5,000. When the auction closes, the hold is released for all bidders who didn’t win the vehicle.
- Sniping protection extends the auction clock by two minutes each time a bid is placed in the auction’s final moments. The auction isn’t over until two full minutes have elapsed since the highest bid was placed.
- If the auction reserve is met when the listing ends (or the auction is no reserve), PocketList provides the seller and winning bidder with each others’ contact information inside the PocketList platform.
- Sellers pay a $100 listing fee for our white glove concierge listing service. There are no other seller fees on PocketList.
- Buyers pay a 3% fee on top of the final sale price to PocketList, with a minimum of $250, and capped at $5,000.