2023 BMW M3 w/ 6-Speed Manual
Auction OverReserve Not Met
Ownership Verified by PocketList
CarFax® Report Available
- Highest Bid$66,900 by Frank M
- Ends OnAuction Over
- Found out today that manuals are 9-12 months on delivery from BMW
Jeremy CFri, Mar 31, 2023 6:38 PM
- BidFrank MTue, Mar 28, 2023 5:43 PM03/28/23 5:43 PM$66,900
- Love the spec, and of course that it's manual!
Frank MTue, Mar 28, 2023 5:42 PM
- BidAngelo ZTue, Mar 28, 2023 11:44 AM03/28/23 11:44 AM$65,000
Philip Wilson Sportscars
- Denver, Colorado, US
- Engine3.0-L L-6 DOHC 24V
- Transmission6-Speed Manual
- Tue, Mar 28, 2023 5:43 PM$66,900
- Tue, Mar 28, 2023 11:44 AM$65,000
How it Works
- You must register to place a bid.
- All bids are verified by a credit card hold to ensure commitment of potential buyers. When a bid is placed, we place a hold on the credit card on file for $5,000. When the auction closes, the hold is released for all bidders who didn’t win the vehicle.
- Sniping protection extends the auction clock by two minutes each time a bid is placed in the auction’s final moments. The auction isn’t over until two full minutes have elapsed since the highest bid was placed.
- If the auction reserve is met when the listing ends (or the auction is no reserve), PocketList provides the seller and winning bidder with each others’ contact information inside the PocketList platform.
- Sellers pay a $100 listing fee for our white glove concierge listing service. There are no other seller fees on PocketList.
- Buyers pay a 3% fee on top of the final sale price to PocketList, with a minimum of $250, and capped at $5,000.