White 1997 Toyota Supra Turbo 6-speed
Auction OverReserve Not Met
Ownership Verified by PocketList
CarFax® Report Available
- Highest Bid$65,000 by Sean M
- Ends OnAuction Over
- 30 seconds. Will it hit reserve?
Jeremy C (Seller)Mon, Feb 6, 2023 4:29 PM
- BidSean MMon, Feb 6, 2023 4:27 PM02/06/23 4:27 PM$65,000
- Added photos of the rear interior on the Interior gallery.
Jeremy C (Seller)Mon, Feb 6, 2023 3:09 PM
- I would like to see some pictures of rear interior
James CSun, Feb 5, 2023 6:44 AMWorking on tracking those down. The car is on the lift in the shop.
Jeremy C (Seller)Sun, Feb 5, 2023 4:28 PM
- BidJames CSun, Feb 5, 2023 3:39 AM02/05/23 3:39 AM$60,000
- Know the owner Rick. Very cool Supra build. Should easily go for $100k+, if not higher.
Jeremy CThu, Feb 2, 2023 6:06 PM
- Bidscott iThu, Feb 2, 2023 7:27 AM02/02/23 7:27 AM$1
- Fremont, CA, US
- SeriesLimited Edition Turbo
- Engine3.0-L L-6 DOHC 24V Turbo
- Transmission6-Speed Manual
- Mon, Feb 6, 2023 4:27 PM$65,000
- Sun, Feb 5, 2023 3:39 AM$60,000
- Thu, Feb 2, 2023 7:27 AM$1
How it Works
- You must register to place a bid.
- All bids are verified by a credit card hold to ensure commitment of potential buyers. When a bid is placed, we place a hold on the credit card on file for $5,000. When the auction closes, the hold is released for all bidders who didn’t win the vehicle.
- Sniping protection extends the auction clock by two minutes each time a bid is placed in the auction’s final moments. The auction isn’t over until two full minutes have elapsed since the highest bid was placed.
- If the auction reserve is met when the listing ends (or the auction is no reserve), PocketList provides the seller and winning bidder with each others’ contact information inside the PocketList platform.
- Sellers pay a $100 listing fee for our white glove concierge listing service. There are no other seller fees on PocketList.
- Buyers pay a 3% fee on top of the final sale price to PocketList, with a minimum of $250, and capped at $5,000.